Electrical Maintenance Engineer
I am looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a permenant site based role in Boldon, Tyne and Wear.
My client is a national financial management business, who are going through a large amount of growth across the business. Their newly appointed FM is looking to build strong in house engineering team,with customer service at the forefront.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify electrical faults and repair as required.
- Install new electrical installations to the standards within the 17th Edition of IEE wiring regulations.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first time fix basis where possible.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care.
- Provide information to the office to allow estimates to be submitted for works outside of client budgets.
- Bring additional trade skills or be willing to up skill where appropriate.
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time
- PPM's, Reactive repairs and maintenance to building services.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Formal qualification and training in electrical with the addition of mechanical appreciation.
- 17th/18th Edition
- A sound multi services background.
- Health & Safety training.
- Computer literate.
- FGAS is highly desirable
Hours 8am - 5pm, Monday-FRiday
Must be able to drive - van provided & fuel card provided.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
For more information, contact Ellie at Randstad CPE Newcastle
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.