Are you an ambitious Science teacher, with experience in KS4 and KS5 Chemistry and Biology?
Would you like to work in a specialist centre of excellence that has dedicated career paths for their students, aged 14-19?
Randstad is working in partnership with a school in Wigan to find a Science teacher to start immediately until the end of the Summer term.
- Supportive setting to work in.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site canteen with hot food.
- Dedicated consultants 24/7 (on call) with experience working in education.
- Being a fantastic role model for staff and pupils.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Implementing a wide and varied programme of activities for the children individually and as a group.
- Communicating with staff and parents to support pupil development.
- Working with the department to deliver parents evenings.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Positive behaviour management.
- QTS or QTLS.
- Strong knowledge of the science national curriculum.
- Experience with KS4/5 pupils.
- Punctuality and reliability
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please give Bracken Sturgess a call on or email me your CV to
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate references. Randstad is committed to ensuring the safety of children in our schools.