Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join an established company based in Thatcham. Our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £20,000.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with agencies
- Support key areas of the annual marketing plan including digital media and marketing communications
- Update content using the tools provided
- Recommend improvements and manage changes
- Report on web activity
- Monitor ranking report
- Suggest and manage online projects and social media
- Build, write, administer, analyse and report on email marketing campaigns
- Work with Sales Team to drive improvements to websites
- To create compelling and consistent copy for literature and web
- Source promotional items and merchandise
- Oversee advertising schedule
- Produce mailers
- Segment database for mailings
- Coordinate campaigns with telemarketing team
- To analyse call stats data for sales and marketing
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Degree in business studies with marketing
- Marketing qualification (e.g. CIM)
- Numeric/ability to analyse data
- IT skills especially Excel
- Copy writing/eye for detail
- Manage work load within time constraints
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Thatcham, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy