MET Technician / Body Shop Strip Fitter
• Do you want a change from the rat race and away from the life in a large city or town?
• Do you want to relocate to a lovely part of Somerset?
• Are you a skilled bodyshop MET?
• Would you benefit from relocation support?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MET Technician due to expansion and a growing work load. We have many manufacturer approvals so quality is a foremost. As well as being a family run business we are also growing each year and will always promote from within where possible.
MET Tech Duties:
• Experience in removing & refitting mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles as well as following manufacturer repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition, ability and skill will be required.
• Working closely with our Vehicle Assessors, Panel Technicians will assist on making decisions on the appropriate method of repair.
Hours required will be 45x per week
• Wages upto 35k per annum, although encouragement and guidance will be given to help the candidate maximize their salary.
• Excellent working conditions.
• Relocation support provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a good number of the UK’s leading logistics companies.
People are the most important part of any business - and we are no different. At Aligra we only recruit recruitment consultants who show the right blend of professionalism, passion and commitment whose work ethic matches our 'Whatever it Takes' approach. Our team will always do what it takes to fulfil the Aligra ambition.
While we work across industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Aligra Personnel Limited, who are a recruitment business.