Space & Range Planning Analyst
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently partnered with a specialist franchise retailer who operate stores across most sectors of retail with many well known high street brands. Our clients are recruiting a Space & Range Planning Analyst, a key hire in their structure and their plans moving forward as they continue to grow their business model by franchising a well known nationally recognised retailer..
This is a key role in the business linking the commercial and retail teams so candidates with experience across space planning and merchandising in a Retail/FMCG environment could be very interested in this position. This position will manage all aspects of the ranging process and support the wider team on all aspects of ranging during store conversions
The Space & Range Planning Analyst will report into the Commercial Director and will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the range strategy, process and delivery of the range calendar, in consultation with suppliers, retailers and buyers to deliver the best consumer offer for the Brand
- Work with Commercial Director to develop and implement range review calendar
- Develop relationships with the Retail team to implement range and space decisions
- Influence commercial and operational teams to ensure macro allocation is relevant to consumer behaviour and store layout performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep up to date with the competition and new developments to inform the category plan so that the range remains relevant
- Analyse data and customer insight to determine product space allocation and location
- Build planograms that are logical, simple to implement in store and will excite the customer and drive sales
- Review and challenge planogram implementation
What skills are required?
- A motivated self-starter that acts with pace and energy.
- An ability to work on your own initiative.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to produce, probe and utilise robust ranging decisions.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
- Ability to analyse data, identify risks and opportunities and implement solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with colleagues and UK head office personnel.
If you have experience in a similar environment in a retail or FMCG environment then we would like to hear from you, please don't hesitate to get in touch to learn more about this brilliant opportunity!