Location: Liverpool, L9
Hours: Full time
Salary: Starting on £16ph
Are you an enthusiastic nurse who is keen to put your own stamp on a nursing service? Nurses of all disciplines are welcome to apply for this job!
This opportunity is best suited to nurses who are looking for more than just job satisfaction. Working with a medium-sized private healthcare provider, you will receive a thorough 5-day induction before taking the reins: with 90% of the senior team being from internal promotions, there's plenty of scope for progression!
On the site of Aintree Hospital, this newly refurbished service has 30 beds split into two manageable units specialising in neuro-disabilities, physical disabilities and mental ill-health. Each unit is staffed with a nurse and five support workers, as well as clinical management.
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform
- Paid NMC Registration and paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning
- Rewards scheme - retail and days out vouchers
- Refer a friend - £££
- Aid in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Supervise your designated unit, ensuring the shift runs smoothly
- Promote independence and dignity throughout everyday life
- Assess care needs and develop person-centered care plans
- Communicate with an MDT, service users and families
- NMC registration- either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- A flexible attitude
- An ability to develop strong relationships
Interviews will be held for this post over the next 4 weeks, ready for inductions to be conducted in April and the service to open in June.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you- don't hesitate and apply or contact Jen on !
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.