Assistant Manager - Premium branded fashion
East London - Upto £23.5k (dep.on exp.)
A rare & exciting opportunity has arisen for this successful premium fashion retailer. My client is in search of a commercially minded Assistant Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times within this premium retailer. This fashion retailer is looking to expand their portfolio with multiple locations due to open in the UK for 2019 so a great time to join a business that is bucking the trends!
Ideally you will be an existing Assistant Manager or strong Floor Manager ready for their own store, you must have recent relevant management/supervisory experience within fashion retail to be considered, preferably within a premium brand or maybe your are working for a high-street brand where customer service centric values are in place.
As an Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Store Manager with all areas of store operations & staff management
- Recruitment, training & on-going development of the new team
- Driving all KPIs; sales, ATV, UPT and conversion and ensuring site profitability
- Driving high calibre customer service standards
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis.
- VM - ensuring the store is aesthetically pleasing & immaculate standards are in place
In reward for your hard work as Assistant Manager, you will receive a very competitive basic salary plus bonus, which is reviewed throughout your career.