Finance Analyst job opportunity based in the Woking area paying up to £40,000 per annum
Your new company
This exclusive Finance Analyst job opportunity falls with a growing SME based in the Woking area who are based in brand new offices.
Your new role
In your new job as the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for evaluating the organisations current and historical financial data. You'll be part of a small team who will evaluate investment opportunities, you'll meet with company officials to gain better insight into the company's prospects and prepare written reports.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to:
- Produce monthly analysis and commentary on the business
- Coordinate and monitor risks and opportunities to the business
- Provide decision support to the organisations sales team, analysing trading agreements and sales proposals with regards to profit and cash impacts
- Strong attention to detail and a good understanding of economic and business trends
- Monitor and control marketing spend
- Create and monitor current pricing levels and recommend ongoing strategies
- Adhoc analytical support on a variety of projects
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be offered a permanent position within a growing organisation with a starting salary up to £40,000 plus an array of benefits and flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.