SECONDARY PRU, TEACHING ASSISTANT
SEEKING A CAREER IN TEACHING BUT NEED EXPERIENCE?
LOOKING TO FOCUS ON SEND?
If you are a Graduate who is empathetic, very well organised, understanding and able to be supportive in challenging circumstances, this role may be ideal for you.
HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8am-4pm
- Learning Mentor / Teaching Assistant to secondary school SEN students - Graduate opportunity only
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) students with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Students could also be experiencing difficulties around Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
- Previous experience is preferred, but not essential
- Patient, personable, highly dependable, able to work in confidence, professional outlook
- Full-time, long-term position - £70-£75 per day
Empowering Learning is working with an excellent Secondary school in the Oldham area, who are currently recruiting for an excellent Learning Mentor / Teaching Assistant.
The Learning Mentor / SEN Teaching Assistant role involves working closely with the pupils and other staff members to apply knowledge on best solution when dealing the pupils behaviour and learning needs.
Please get in touch with the team if you are interested on and ask for the SEN team or respond with your CV for application.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service