Newly created Finance Analyst opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organisation in Central Derby.
Your new company
Based in Central Derby you will have easy access to the premises, including on-site parking. Your employer are undergoing a sustained period of growth as a result of diversifying into new markets, this shows no signs of slowing and your role as Finance Analyst will play a pivotal role in the future success of the business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for group reporting standards, and as a group resource your relationships with numerous key stakeholders will be crucial to your success. Your role will include:
- Financial analysis and investment appraisal of potential new business opportunities
- M & A Financial Due Diligence processing
- To produce financial information on investments to ensure planned activity is measured against actuals and explanations of any significant variances are provided.
- Financial analysis to underpin business plan assumptions
- Provide business modelling in support of projects and customer proposals
- To provide assistance to the reporting team at key periods i.e. month end, budget and forecasting.
- Adhoc project work and financial analysis as required and to adhere to any other reasonable requests relevant to the role.
- Prepare various financial reports on monthly and quarterly basis
This is a newly created role, as such your responsibility will grow over time.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity you will need a background in similar analytical capacities. You will also need:
- Ideally fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Expertise with financial modelling, balance sheet and cash flow budgeting and forecasting
What you'll get in return
An excellent working environment with a collaborative team. You can expect a salary of £40,000 - £45,000, holidays, pension and other benefits also included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.