Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer
- Monday - Friday Days’ Shift
- Circa £34,000
- Plenty of optional overtime available (£40k-50k OTE)
An exciting engineering opportunity has arisen to join an industrial manufacturing company in the heart of Essex. Multi-skilled maintenance engineers with an electrical qualification are invited to apply. Working a Monday to Friday days’ shift the successful engineer will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of equipment as well as some project work. Considered backgrounds for this position are: Industrial Maintenance, FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Distribution.
Engineers who have solely done building services / facilities will not be suitable.
- Planned maintenance on a range of manufacturing equipment
- Reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing equipment
- Single & three phase electrical maintenance up to 400v
- Mechanical Maintenance - chains, belts & bearings
- PLC Fault finding
To be considered for this role you must have:
- An electrical engineering qualification (beyond a 17th Edition)
- Basic mechanical engineering experience
- Industrial maintenance experience
- Planned & reactive maintenance engineering experience
- Living within Essex or very commutable
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + plenty of overtime
If you are interested in this role, please click apply and contact Calvin Krause at Westerland Ltd to fast track your application.
Please also speak to us about a referral bonus if you know someone that might be interested in this role (see website for terms & conditions)
Not interested in this role? Get in touch to see what suitable roles we do have in your area!