Job type- Full Time, Permanent
Salary - Negotiable
Our well-established precision engineering client are looking for CNC Miller to join their team, working in a friendly past faced environment. The job involves fully programming CNC mills as well as setting and operating them.
- Programming, setting and operating of CNC mills
- Knowledge of Heidenhain
- Ensuring that quality and safety standards are always adhered to
- The necessary skill set to work within a team environment or individually
- Working effectively and efficiently on high valued and important components
- Carrying out all work in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant safe systems of work and generally in accordance with the company’s safety policies.
Experience / Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Worked within engineering on CNC Mills
- Experience of using the Heidenhain language
- Knowledge of how to machine, handle and protect all types of manufactured components
- Understand and interpret technical drawings