A dynamic Business Coordinator is needed to join a leading not-for-profit organisation based in London who, through partnerships, are inspiring the next generation of engineers. This role offers amazing flexibility for the right person, as long as you are ambitious, driven and business savvy.
As the Business Coordinator you will play an instrumental role engaging with businesses and partners. As a central resource for the Skills Partnership Programme, this newly created role offers real opportunity to make a huge impact in a short period of time.
This nationally recognised not-for-profit organisation works with a growing network of companies all of which share a purpose to engage more effectively with more young people and in doing so, inspire the next generation of engineers and build the future workforce. Through the partnership, employers learn about what works well, receive support to help them build their plans, collaborate and share good practice with others and help to influence policy, decision making and new programme development. Their philosophy is to work with their business partners in ways that best meet their needs and deliver value against their priorities and at the same time, help them to maximise the impact of their engagement with young people.
The Business Coordinator needs to a proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated person who will be passionate about what they do and how to work in partnership to achieve a shared purpose. Working in a collaborative team you will able to utilise your creativity and share ideas. On a day-to-day basis you will be working independently supporting the Skills Partnership Programme of events, creating and managing Programme content, as well as supporting the further development of tools and resources for the internal team and partnership members. You will also be working with the in-house communications team to engage with partners and the wider engineering community and more generally, assisting with administrative tasks and being a central source of support for the Skills Partnership Programme.
To qualify... You could be a Business Coordinator, Marketing Assistant / Membership Coordinator / Membership Administrator/Events Assistant, or just a very organised person looking to get into something interesting. You just need to be able to demonstrate:
- You have experience working in a diverse business environment;
- The ability to work with internal and external stakeholders effectively and professionally;
- You are highly organised, can think on your feet and are a proactive problem solver;
- You are driven and ambitious with a desire to progress and succeed;
- You have experience supporting a team with all manner of administrative tasks;
- The ability to create and compile reports with an eye for detail;
- You have experience working with a CRM system to track communications, payments and activities.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people and working across a community that shares an important common purpose, the Business Coordinator can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match.
More searches like this
- Charity Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering Secretarial & Administration £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)