Full Time or Part Time Permanent
£26,000 - 36, 000 (depending on experience pro rata if p/t)
We are currently recruiting an experienced Physiotherapist to join a successful team of occupational health professionals to deliver a comprehensive service to clients onsite..
As the Physiotherapist you will be required to:
- Demonstrate specialised skills while prioritising, assessing and managing your patient caseload.
- Deliver professional verbal and written reports in a timely fashion and comply with professional, legal and business requirements.
- Ensure accurate manual and computer records are maintained
- Actively liaise with referrers, multi-disciplinary team members and administrators
- Maintain, develop and apply specialised knowledge and skills in MSK as well as undertaking training as required and to be prepared to utilise these skills in teaching others
- incorporating effective communication to contribute to an effective integrated multi-disciplinary clinical practice.
As the Physiotherapist you will be:
- A full member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- HCPC Registered
- Qualified to degree level in Physiotherapy
- A patient-centered care provider
- A good communicator with excellent rapport building skills
- A proactive promoter of Physiotherapy and its benefits to the public
- A team player who champions personal and clinical growth
- Qualified in Pilaties or Acupuncture would be highly beneficial