Working for an MGA insurance company based in the City of London.
- Support the Head of Marketing in delivering agreed activities.
- Produce creative content including collateral, digital assets, videos and blog posts.
- Create/produce email campaigns both internal and external.
- Manage websites making sure content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Run social media channels (Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print items.
- Support the organisation of events such as seminars, receptions and exhibitions as required.
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo/video shoots.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update databases.
- Make sure all marketing materials are produced according to brand guidelines.
- Manage business, brand and compliances sign off process for marketing items as required.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Bachelor level degree or A-levels and a college degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build great relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be an experienced proofreader.
- Ability to run Social Media platforms: LinkedIn & Twitter. Hootsuite would be an advantage.
- An aptitude for creativity and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- Email marketing tool(s) e.g. MailChimp#
- Experience of content creation & copywriting.
- Understanding of analytics tools such as Google
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Previous experience in a professional services business within a marketing role including digital channels:
- Social Media management
- Website Content Management
- Email Marketing