Digital Marketer Apprentice
Tutorcare Limited is a work-based learning provider offering QCF's in the Health & Social care sector, as well as First Aid training courses, Food Safety training courses, Manual Handling training and all mandatory courses across all sectors.
TutorCare Ltd is looking to add 2 Digital Marketer Apprentices to their team based in Crawley.
This role incorporates study and the completion of a Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship whilst working in the marketing department.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Provide support to the marketing manager during the creation and distribution of e-marketing materials
• Develop skills in SEO, PPC, Email Marketing & Social Media
• Fully assist with the creation and maintenance of the company website
• To utilise internal systems to distribute in-house e-marketing campaigns
• Aid in administration tasks
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• An ideal candidate would maintain a personal online presence either through their own blog, twitter handle or website
Any experience or knowledge of the following programs would be useful to the candidate, but is not necessary:
• Google Adwords & Analytics
• Bing Ad-Centre
• Photoshop & other Adobe programs
Desired qualification requirements:
Individuals interested in this role will have to have a minimum of 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English.
Monday to Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£200 per week
Benefits of the role/ Future prospects:
• The right candidate will be supported to gain a Digital Marketing Level 3 qualification
• There will be off the job training provided, as well as on-going hands on experience in the workplace
• It is anticipated that upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, and assuming good performance, that a permanent position will be available - So far, two of our digital marketers apprentices have both become permanent members of our staff
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.