Group Reporting Manager
Assisting in compliance with US GAAP across multiple listed groups including the application and monitoring of accounting standard updates; training and maintenance in respect of Group accounting policies and procedures, and the preparation and review of technical communications that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual reports and facilitate the internal review for these documents.
- Investigate, conclude and explain accounting issues. Provide accounting guidance to management and broader finance teams.
- Assist in managing communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to facilitate the auditor review of accounting disclosures and technical accounting issues.
- Provide US GAAP/Group accounting policy support for M&A and ad hoc transactions activity.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements in respect of disclosures, new standards and technical accounting issues.
- Assist in development, maintenance and training activities related to our Group Accounting Manual (under US GAAP) to improve clarity and consistency.
- Consider and plan accounting technical training requirements for the Group Reporting teams.
- Participate in other accounting and special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- ACA with at least 5-7 years of experience with a Top 10 accounting firm, or in a similar role in a corporate group, with heavy exposure to US GAAP, SEC and external financial reporting primarily at a group level.
- An excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations is required.