Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary- upto £27k + fantastic benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a close knit Marketing function based in Trowbridge.
Do you want to join an industry leading business? Would you like to be part of a business that truly values their people, committed to professional development, offering reward and recognition alongside fantastic benefits? If so, this is the role for you!
As Digital Marketing Executive you will have complete responsibility for all digital channels, including the website, email marketing, social media and CRM activities. Working closely with the wider marketing team, you will help develop and deliver the overall marketing strategy for the business, targeting both B2B and B2C customers.
You will be delivering Digital Marketing campaigns targeted in delivering new leads whilst nurturing existing leads and customers, improving customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with any external Digital Marketing Agencies for website development, PPC and affiliate advertising
- Manage the company’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Competitor analysis to support business objectives and enhance brand awareness and reputation
- Measure, analyse and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns, measuring ROI and making recommendations for future campaigns
- Perform regular web audits on the existing company website, proactively suggesting improvements
- Liaise and collaborate with the CRM & Data Manager to ensure optimised data selection and campaign effectiveness
- Continually ensure the highest level of creative standards are met, from idea generation and briefing through to delivery
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop a successful content strategy, ensuring relevant and timely content is promoted across a variety of channels in a variety of forms
To be considered for this role…
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns successfully
- An understanding of HTML and/or WordPress CMS platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines, be flexible and able to handle multiple projects
- Communicate effectively with target audiences via various online platforms
- Experience of direct marketing, including email marketing platforms, such as Mail Chimp or DotMailer
- Strong commercial awareness in ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Results driven and used to working to targets and KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident individual with hands on approach to their work
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.