IT Procurement Specialist
IT Procurement Specialist, CIPS, International Law Firm, £60k.
A highly prestigious, global law firm are seeking an IT Procurement professional to join their IT Procurement team, responsible for the contracts, procurement, financial management and full procurement lifecycle for their IT products and services.
APPLY NOW: This is fantastic opportunity for an IT Procurement professional to work for a highly prestigious law organisation with lots of training and support opportunities too.
- 3 + years’ experience in an IT Procurement role.
- Corporate background with Law Firm being nice to have.
- Minimum CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Operate as the SME and trusted advisor in the domain of software licencing and optimisation.
- Provide expertise on software licensing and compliance and providing evidence and recommend actions that will improce the software asset portfolio.
- Ability to challenge and negotiate license costs with vendors.
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality.
- Experience of budget forecasting, cost management, risk management and compliance.
- Microsoft licensing certification (MVLSC), MCP, Adobe VIP and Enterprise programs certification would be nice to have.
- Ability to manage and implement all aspects of software and license management.
- Procurement of all IT hardware, software and services.
- Project support for procurement exercises.
- Product and service inventory review and maintenance.
- Equipment disposal/end of life management.
- Renewal Optimisation.
- Measurement and analysis of supplier SLA and KPIs.
- Liaison with IT Services Manager on effectiveness of suppliers and services.
- Where appropriate, preparation of RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs with support from the Procurement Officer.
- Review and processing of contract renewals.
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Preparation for twice yearly budget process