B2B Account Manager - Client Services Financial Services
- Full Time
Morgan McKinley is looking for an experienced Client Services Account Manager to join a very well established FS organisation based in the City. The main purpose of the B2B Client Services Account Manager role is to ensure the successful operational management of a key B2B clients in the EMEA region.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding of clients to agreed implementation specifics and timelines
- Understand Client needs and requirements and work closely with the business to implement correctly.
- Production of membership and visit billing information
- Investigation of disputes and complaints and resolution to a satisfactory outcome
- Creation and distribution of account information, management information and reporting
- Maintenance of the client program, adding card holders and renewing card holders
- Communicate with Clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries and requests.
- Contribute to weekly / monthly & quarterly meetings with key stakeholders & client leadership as and when required.
- Coordinate with Commercial teams for handover of new Clients and commencement of the on-boarding process.
- Work towards meeting SLA's and KPI's
- Ensure contracts for new Clients are drafted in line with commercial agreement before being distributed and signed by both parties.
- Represent the Operations Team in company-wide projects that impact your Client and Region.
- Acquire and maintain a high level of knowledge of the operational, systems, contractual and financial aspects of your accounts
Skills and experience required for the B2B Client Services Account Manager role:
- Proven experience working in a similar Client Services, Account Management - client facing account management role within a B2B - Financial Services organisation.
- High level of numeracy and computer literacy (MS Office)
- Ideally be educated to a Degree level
- Proficient in Russian language would be advantageous but not an essential requirement
- Commercially aware with a passion for efficiency and high quality operational delivery
- Enjoy working proactively, under pressure, to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.