Community Nurse Manager
Job Title:Community Nurse Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 based on experience with bonus and travel allowance
Location: London Lambeth (Office and field based)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm (some weekend work may be required)
Our Client is a rapidly growing home care provider. They specialise in delivering complex care to adults, children, and young people in the comfort of their own home and community. They have a passion is in providing high quality care that is personalised to our Clients enabling them to reach their full potential and they choose our Health Care Assistants and Nurses for their values and provide them with ongoing support and career development.
- Delivery of the company's nursing and care services to allocated group of clients
- Delivery of personalised client-centred outcomes, carrying out care assessments and preparing care plans.
- Working with client (including parents, service commissioners, health and local authority managers) to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Motivate and manage own nursing/care team, embedding the company's values and behaviours and a culture of 'pride' in their work.
- Set and monitor client and family centred outcomes.
- Represent clients and the company at multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Interview, train, competency-check field-based Health Care assistants and Registered Nurses.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
- Have an all-round knowledge of physical, mental and learning disabilities including development delay, as well as safeguarding procedures.
- Manage and support field-based Carers through regular supervisions and appraisals.
- Report monthly against targets and standards; put in place action plans for service improvements that have a positive impact on clients, service quality and business development.
- Help promote the company by working strategically towards business development goals
- Have a strong commitment to quality standards to ensure compliance to statutory, mandatory and contractual requirements.
You must be qualified Registered Nurse and hold current NMC registration.
- Extensive experiences of working as a Registered Nurse with Children and/or young adult experiences.
- Complex Community Nursing /Intensive Care Unit experiences
- Management and proven leadership skills.
- Be Creative and energetic, with can do attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and respond quickly to changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Supportive management style that can bring out the best in others.
- Confident, with a result driven approach
- 25 Days Annual Leave and statutory Bank holidays.
- Pension scheme after qualifying period.
Spring Consult is an equal opportunities employer who support our staff through personal development and training, giving each employee the opportunity to grow, develop and progress their career.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs