This Warrington based business are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, this is an amazing opportunity for an individual seeking to gain exposure into an accountancy role and take the next step in their financial career. This role will offer fantastic on the job training and immense scope for progression.
With over 15 years since establishment, this manufacturing business have seen immense growth in the last half a decade, having expanded into Europe this is a really exciting time to be joining the business. They believe the key to their success is how they treat their employees and strongly believe a happy workplace equates to hard work.
This accounts assistant role will include;
Validation of internal information (check all purchase invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations)
- Apply job/project coding to all purchase invoices and operative time sheets
- Collaborating and building relationships with suppliers and operations.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Assisting with supplier Account Reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties where required.
This position will require;
- Studying towards AAT qualification.
- Full time hours
- Great work attitude
- Must have own car
- Previous experience in a finance role
This Accounts Assistant role will offer you;
AAT study support
- Fantastic work environment, modern offices
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible hours
- Pension, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers