Finance Analyst Graduate - CIMA
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Study Support: CIMA
Hours: Full time 9am - 5:30pm
My Client is a large Financial institution who is looking for a recent graduate with some experience working within in a finance function. You'll be working in a team of 4 you'll be working closely with the senior Financial Analyst to support the Finance Manager and the Finance Director.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improving financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements for the job:
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business or statistical-based degree
- Some experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Proficient IT skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.