KS2 Teacher - Liverpool
Summary of Role: KS2 Teacher
Previous experience working with KS2? Are you a confident practitioner? This could be the role for you!
A mainstream Primary school based in L36 area are looking for a KS2 Teacher with recent experience within UK Primary schools. The role is to start after the Easter holidays.
This position will start in May and continue until October 2019. The position may be extended.
The classes are of around 27 pupils with limited behaviour problems. Some mild SEND but flexible working and an ability to adapt your teaching and delivery styles to suit the different needs and abilities within your class is essential.
The school are looking for someone who is:
- Positive and proactive
- Calm and caring
- A friendly team player
- Able to use their initiative
- Confident to be the stability and support needed
All applicants will be subject to our compliance procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview. Milk Education put the safety of the children at the forefront.
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Keeping up to date with new initiatives
- Support the needs of individual children
- Overcome barriers to learning
- Uphold the ethos of the school
- Effectively assess the children and maintain tracking.
- Follow all school policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous UK Primary experience
- QTS qualification or equivalent
- Experience working with children in KS2
- DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one