Project Manager - Software Delivery
Project Manager (Software Delivery, Agile) - Leeds / £50,000 - £55,000
I'm working with a leading IT service provider who have just established a brand-new tech hub in Leeds who require a talented and enthusiastic Project Manager to join their team and contribute to their ambitious growth plans.
The role will involve manging and leading software projects through their full life cycle and taking overall responsibility for their successful delivery. You will need to establish strong relationships between project teams and the customer and ensure all documentation, reporting and project plans are of the highest quality; allowing projects to be completed successfuly on time and within budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Project Manager with a strong work ethic; the organisation is looking to scale up significantly and you'll play a part in exciting new technology implementations.
- Manage and lead a range of software projects through the full lifecyle
- Produce and maintain project documentation in line with project processes
- Produce presentations to communicate project goals to stakeholders
- Define and document all phases of the project including tasks, escalation paths, milestones and acceptance criteria
- Maintain strong working relationships with managers and stakeholders at all levels in the business
- Ensure that agreed deployment schedules are met and that acceptance and handover into an operational environment is successful
- Track record of leading successful software projects through the full delivery lifecycle
- Prince2 Practioner (or equivalent)
- ITIL v3
- Continuous Improvement techniques (Six Sigma etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to produce strong documentation and reporting
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and project teams
If you fit the criteria please apply with an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch!