Investment Development Manager (Newcastle/Glasgow)
The client, an established wealth and investment management operation are looking to extend their team by recruiting an Investment Development Manager.
Summary: You will be an integral part of the Business Development Team, working to promote the clients products and services. You will be expected to be a well-motivated self-starter used to working with third parties to build a strong reputation maximising new business. Tenacity and entrepreneurial skills are essential for success in this highly competitive marketplace. Present or recent CF30 status isn’t required, but a very good track record in relationship management is.
You will work between the Newcastle and Glasgow offices with the ability to hot desk, and will also have the option to work from home.
- Promotion and Marketing of their Discretionary Investment and Stockbroking Services.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships and to be the key focal point for enquiries within a designated geographic area.
- Attend and present at regular branch and team meetings in order to proactively promote and drive new business and raise awareness of products and services.
- Analysis of performance for geographic areas covered and take corrective action where necessary to maximise opportunities and achieve agreed levels for new business, retention and customer satisfaction.
- To work with the development team to design, develop and implement local, regional and national campaigns to drive new business and retention opportunities.
- Ensure there are established and effective lines of communication between the client, Investment Executives, and the Investment Management Team
- Represent the client on ad-hoc projects and programmes.
Personal Profile Knowledge and Skills:
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Comfortable with distribution and retention targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- AFPC or Equivalent
- Rounded knowledge of Investments, Platforms, and Products
- Good Competitor Knowledge
- 5 years’ experience working in an IFA, controlled distribution environment.
In return, the client is offering a salary c. £60k, negotiable, plus benefits and a realistic on target bonus of around £25k.
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified individuals. I would also welcome a confidential chat to discuss both this and other roles.