Claims Quality Control Relationship Manager Motor
Bollington Insurance are recruiting for an experienced and passionate Motor Claims Handler / Professional that can step up to the role of Claims Quality Control Relationship Manager to monitor, analyse and review claims identifying leakage and savings. You will be responsible for liaising with an outsourced claims department to ensure excellent customer service is achieved through the claims process and minimising leakage. Working as a Claims Quality Control Relationship Manager will require a keen eye for detail, an ability to build relationships and a strong focus towards providing a first-class customer service. You will need experience in handling both commercial and personal motor claims.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day monitoring and analysis of outsourced daily claims report; reviewing new claims, identifying any trends where leakage may occur and monitoring claims identified as potential issues
- Dealing with outsourced claims department; owning and maintaining a professional and effective working relationship between the claim’s handlers and the Underwriting Department
- Weekly visits to outsourced claims handling to review cases, monitor work flow and provide guidance and training whilst on site when required
- Spreadsheet management and generation of claims data, producing monthly reports on claims activity and volumes
- Working with Claims Relationship Manager to troubleshoot and identify potential issues
- Handling, recording and resolving complaints that do not require escalation
- Monitoring of outsourced claims department payment process to ensure they meet with regulation timescales
- Assisting with auditing and outsourced claims department
- Supporting Underwriting team when required
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must have Eexperience in handling both commercial and personal motor claims
- Knowledge of FCA Compliance Rules and Guidelines
- A strong awareness of the Insurance market and current claims trends
- Excellent team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Able to display a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate effectively
- Able to demonstrate Influencing, decision making and having a positive attitude
- Positive and flexible attitude and able to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Time Management, attention to detail and a proven ability to analyse date and use excel
- Self-motivated with the ability to use your own initiative
And in return…
We can offer you continuous professional development (CPD), a competitive benefits package including 32 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising incrementally with length of employment), a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including CII qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our social room which includes a TV, pool table, table football and PS4. We also offer free coffee, tea & fresh fruit all day.
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.