Data Exchange & Access Control Technical Officer
We are seeking a Data exchange & access control technical officer to be based at Cranfield to support the engineering team with CAD data transfers & translations, provide the correct system access rights and give data release user support.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Registration & support of access requests for PDM systems.
- Administration of staff access to confidential data.
- Process Cad data exchange Import and export requests.
- Provide user support for data release activities.
- Provision of supplier data submission support.
- Administration support to digital lot actives.
Background and Experience
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of CAD application (Further training will be provided).