Are you a Product Manager looking for a new opportunity within an International Fast Paced Business?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you.
They are looking for a Product Manager to work from their Slough Head office.
This role will report into the Senior Product Manager.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The ideal individual will have a few years of experience working as a Product Manager or have a Product Owner background.
- Have the ability to present in a client facing role
- Have a passion for marketing, analytics and data.
- Be experienced on mobile applications (IOS/ Android)
- Need to have worked on Product Roadmap development
- Have experience across insurance, protection and lifestyle products
- Have an excellent command of MS applications and Jira experience
The Product Manager Role:
- Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Prioritising product requirements and owning the product backlog
- Being part of the project launch teams and own every aspect of the customer experience
- Acting as a bridge between the commercial and technical teams
- Being a custodian and influencer of the customer journey at all times
- Assisting the client services team and engage with client queries and client meetings as a representative of the product team
- Defining, developing and communicating the product roadmaps
- Facilitating the flow of MI, collate and interpret MI, conduct supplier reviews
- Working with suppliers, marketing, sales and client teams
- Producing and presenting annual product review papers to our client
- Owning and maintaining competitor analysis for designated products, ensuring any insights are proactively shared in a timely manner with key stakeholders within the business.
Why work for our client?
You will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounts & offers for their employees
- Free onsite parking
Our client is a leading global provider of tailored customer engagement solutions designed to help companies build deeper connections with their customers, improve customer retention and loyalty, and generate increased revenue. They work with some of the world’s largest businesses in the telecommunications, financial, retail and travel sectors.
About Our client
Our client is a part of a Group which employs more than 3,000 people and offers services to more than 5000 clients across 20 different countries throughout Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
Click Apply now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.