Do you need a flexible working pattern?
Are you confident in managing classroom behaviour and engaging children?
If so, apply today!
We are looking for an enthusiastic supply teacher to work in various secondary schools within and surrounding Kings Lynn.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate of pay
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A flexible working pattern
* A sense of positive team ethics
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
* Access to our benefits and discounts app
* Access to our bookings app
* Seasonal parties for our supply teachers and teaching assistants
Your responsibilities will include:
* Using initiative to support slow learners and challenge stronger learners
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring children's safety and safeguarding them effectively
* Supporting with other duties such as lunchtime duty and admin tasks
* Providing feedback on completed work
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date DBS check
* UK QTS and/or a recognised teaching qualification
* Experience of working with children of secondary age
* Experience of managing a classroom is important
On receipt of your application and CV, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for an interview where we will further outline the details of the role. We can then support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!