In this role you will be responsible for analysing, designing, and implementing new and existing global business processes with a focus on improving financial performance.
We are looking for an FP&A Analyst who can:
- Manage all aspects of the groups EAPA Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- Work closely with facilities to ensure that all real estate related moves are planned and costed effectively
- Review all existing work practices and report on challenge and change to drive a more effective model into 2019/2020
- Partner with corporate FP&A to ensure that all deadlines are met and that they are fully appraised of the EAPA FP&A status.
- Championing the utilisation new technology that will enable PRA to optimise the way we share data with our partners
- To take ownership of growth regions such as China and Japan
- Become a local expert on Hyperion systems
A 'change agent’ with the necessary skills in FP&A to lead process review.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software required
- Qualified or near qualified in ACCA or CIMA
- Change management experience in FP&A
- Articulate and professional, can communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience preferred
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com