Marketing Executive Job
Would you like to advance your career with an established, international manufacturing organisation that offers job fulfilment, personal development, a competitive salary and benefits package?
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and brand development to work for a forward-thinking, expanding company in a full-time permanent job, based in a beautiful part of North Wales within the Llyn Peninsula.
In the Marketing Executive Job you will be:
- Ensuring that the brand / product range is developed and promoted in a way that is relevant to the end user
- Responsible for managing the brand / product range to meet company performance targets
- Managing the brand / product range through the product life cycle process
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of department / company objectives and company development projects
To be considered for the Marketing Executive Job you must have:
- Previous experience in a marketing / sales role (ideally a minimum of two years)
- Educated to degree level or similar in a relevant subject
- Experience of working with outside agencies, marketing and PR
- Online marketing experience
- Experience of brand planning with a creative eye
- Evidence of commercial acumen, including margins and percentages
- Presentation Skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- IT skills including Email, PowerPoint, and Excel, and the use of role specific software for order placing and account analysis
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be willing to travel into the sales markets for research purposes and to exhibitions and related events
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week with a salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum plus annual target linked bonus and benefits.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today!