B2B Marketing Executive
Are you a Marketing Graduate/Junior Marketing Executive looking for a new Fixed Term opportunity?If the answer is yes, they would love to hear from you!
Following continued business success, they are now looking to expand their Marketing team through the recruitment of a B2B Marketing Executive on a 10 month Fixed Term Contract to work from their Slough and London offices.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As their ideal B2B Marketing Executive, you will be a professional individual with a keen attention to detail. You will also need the ability to handle multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Have a degree in a relevant subject or relatable experience.
- Be experienced in using a variety of software and on-line tools and systems.
- Be able to assimilate and understand information and ideas quickly
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be organised and be able to problem solve with a have a proactive outlook.
Main B2B Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Involvement in the evaluation planning and delivery of integrated B2B campaigns targeting multiple audiences across all channels including web, email, social and events.
- Working effectively as part of an international marketing team to coordinate and organise work Collaborating on activities across the company markets with colleagues as well as external partners and agencies.
- Maintaining and update the company's international websites and the go-to person for international websites.
- Planning and executing social media activity with a view on improving engagement and performance.
- Managing digital campaigns, including developing video and graphic content, finding interesting new ways to share information.
- Tracking progress and measure success by co-ordinating and collecting data across international teams.
Why work for them?
As their B2B Marketing Executive, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Discounts & offers for the company's employees
- Free onsite parking
Our client is a leading global provider of tailored customer engagement solutions designed to help companies build deeper connections with their customers, improve customer retention and loyalty, and generate increased revenue. They work with some of the world’s largest businesses in the telecommunications, financial, retail and travel sectors.
About Our client
Our client is a part of a Group which employs more than 3,000 people and offers services to more than 5000 clients across 20 different countries throughout Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of B2B Marketing Executive, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.