Sheet Metal Fabricator wanted
My client is seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join their engineering team. Ideally, you will have ample amount of years under your belt due to the high quality products they produce. This is a permanent contract directly with my client.
Have a fantastic facility near the Nottingham city centre that they keep in immaculate condition. They are a one-stop shop for all manufacturing and fabrication needs which includes design, bespoke design of projects, manufacturing, powder coating and paint spraying, quality checking and despatching the items. The Sheet Metal Fabricator role is highly important, as they need to be complete to a high standard to prevent items being returned, as they give customers guarantees.
Their team are excellent to work with, they provide support and career progression for the right candidates.
- Performing fabrication on mainly sheet metal
- TIG & MIG welding
- Reading engineering drawings
- Minimising waste
- Working towards deadlines
- Using sheet metal, stainless steel and aluminium
- Raising any issues with your superiors
- Ideally has at least 4 years’ experience as a sheet metal fabricator (preferred)
- Competent at reading drawings
- Confident using MIG & TIG welds
- Good team player
- Able to work with other metals such as stainless steel and aluminium
- Good eye for detail to prevent returns of stock
- Good communicator with team members and other peers
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 07:00-16:00 / Fridays finish at 12:00
Pay rate: £11.00-£14.00ph (depending on experience)
Overtime Rate: x1.5
Holidays: 20 days plus Stats
Pension: Company pension scheme
Contract type: Permanent
If you fit the above criteria then I would love to hear from you. Please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the application in more detail if successful.