Oliver William Recruitment is on the search for a talented, hard-working Accounts Assistant to join a large organisation based in Coventry.
This position has become available due to the growth of the business, as a result of this they are looking for somebody with past experience in an accountancy firm. The business pride themselves around excellent service, a broad range of services, and having some of the best technical specialists on the market.
Skills and Qualities:
- AAT Qualified
- Previous accountancy practice experience
- Excellent customer service and IT skills
- Good communication skills are also essential
- The ability to work to deadlines and be able to work on your own initiative at times
- Self motivated, efficient and hard working
- Good attention to detail
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Sales and purchase invoicing
- Inputting of takings, income and expenditure records
- Reconciling bank income and expenditure
- Supplier statements and credit control
- Dealing with client queries and queries direct from client suppliers and customers
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT Returns
- Working as part of a team with its own client portfolio
This company is looking for someone who would like to be involved in their growth and has the past experience in this role which will allow them to thrive.
They are looking to pay up to £22k for the ideal candidate with a great opportunity to progress, excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
If you believe that you are the right fit for this role then please apply ASAP.