Job Title: Lecturer/Assessor
Location: South East England
Pay rate: Competitive
Hours: Full Time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a number of great colleges on a variety of roles starting in September 2019.
We are looking for experienced Lecturers/Assessors who are seeking temporary or permanent roles in all subjects in the South Coast Area.
· You will teach students within your chosen subject area up to level 3.
·You will be apply your knowledge and experience within an educational setting to deliver high quality course content that is relevant to today’s workplace.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Experience in delivering subject specialism in a Further Education setting.
· A recognised teaching qualification.
· Previous experience teaching in a Further Education setting.
· Excellent organisation, administration, and IT skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, motivate and support young, mixed ability vocational learners
· Good behaviour management techniques and a strong understanding of SMART goals.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking'Apply Now!‘ If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.