Accounts Assistant - Finance required for BREYER GROUP PLC
LOCATION: Harold Hill, Romford Essex
SALARY: £20K to £25k plus benefits which includes 25 days starting A/L & more
- Experience of working in account’s role ideally with a background that covers similar areas
- Good level of Excel
- Flexibility and capability to adapt
- Attention to detail & Good level of numeracy
- Ensure the fortnightly sub-contractor labour only payments are correctly processed in time to meet payment deadlines
- Provide cover in respect of Sales Ledger processing and Credit control
- Deal with all payment processing of expense claims and company credit card purchases
- Ensure that all internal controls and HMRC guidelines are complied with and accounted for correctly in respect of the above
- Deal with and account for all petty cash expenditure
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Process all 'goods out’ journals in order to properly account for issues from stock
- Assist and promote the roll out and development of new processes and systems and specifically the Concur expenses system
- Provide the Finance Manager with support and assistance with monthly deadlines and ad hoc duties.
- Assist the Finance Manager with elements of cost control and analysis
- Assist the Finance Manager by providing support to the Finance team at busy times or times of absence
- Breyer Foundation- to raise cheques and maintain the cash book
Direct applicants will only be considered, no agencies on this occasion thank you.
Breyer Group is a Disability Confident employer who promote helping disabled people get into and stay in work. We strive to build a diverse and sustainable workforce where people of all genders and backgrounds are able to access fulfilling careers in the construction industry.
Gender balance and parity are integral features of our workplace and we aim to promote more flexible working practices across our business as we look to retain and continue to develop our people.
Breyer Group are proud to work with Women in Construction to champion the advancement of women in business.
Breyer Group is an equal opportunities employer.