Supplier Relationship Manager - £35 - £38k - Southampton
Supplier Relationship Manager required to work for the Head Office of a growing Multi-National company which is a market leader in its field; the role will be based in Southampton.
As the Supplier Relationship Manager, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in securing costs savings, achieving maximum value and a quality service across the organisation by delivering the company's strategic objectives, including high level procurement activity within the arena of FM, Fleet, Print, Utilities, Insurance and Travel.
The Supplier Relationship Manager will:
- Be responsible for the strategy and delivery of all elements of procurement and contract management within your category areas. Stakeholder engagement and relationship building, internally and externally, is key to the successful delivery of this role to ensure that successful business outcomes are achieved.
- Use an analytical and methodical approach to fully understand the category area and analyse market and industry data to develop and implement procurement strategies which fulfil business requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend sourcing options, tactics, implementation plans, commercial supply risks, whilst ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements. In summary, you will be influencing the whole end to end process.
- Be pivotal in ensuring financial savings and performance improvements are made through a strategic and integrated approach to how the company manages and works with their suppliers, working alongside internal business stakeholders.
The successful Supplier Relationship Manager will have a proven track record in the following:
- Strategic procurement and supplier/contract management experience in FM, Fleet, Print, Utilities, Insurance and Travel
- Strong knowledge of spend analytics and reporting
- Experience of procurement strategy and delivery
- Proven track record in engaging and influencing and engaging a complex and diverse range of stakeholders and customers
- The ability to be flexible in your approach to work allocated
Benefits for the Supplier Relationship Manager will include:
- Great pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), bank holidays and an extra 3 days over Christmas
- Free parking