Service Relationship Manager
Becoming a Service Relationship Manager with Capita IT & Networks:
As the Service Relationship Manager (SRM) you will act as the main point of contact for C2k Contracts and Service Delivery Managers. It will be essential to build robust relationships with these key stakeholders.
You will act as the main point of contact for the ENNI contract taking ownership of the client management output of the ITIL processes. The SRM will proactively review and monitor the service provided by the service delivery teams, third parties and suppliers on behalf of Capita. You will work with the teams to help in the integration and transition of new business streams working closely with Client Relationship Managers and technical resources.
You will ensure that normal service operation is maintained to contractual KPIs and Service Level Agreements, ensuring the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained, communicating to all stakeholders through regular meetings. As the SRM you will ensure that breaches are highlighted, investigated and action taken to prevent reoccurrence.
You will ensure that current and future service requirements of the customer are identified, understood and documented in the SLA and SLR documents and ensuring the business is working to ITIL Service Management processes.
What you will do:
- Engage with C2k to ensure expectations are being met
- Negotiating and agreeing OLAs and SLAs that underpin the ENNI SLA and KPI's
- Measure and manage OLAs and OLA breaches
- Act as the ENNI single point of contact taking ownership of the client management outputs for the following ITIL service delivery functions:- Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management & 3rd Party Management
- Provide monthly management reports, based on contract schedules
- Attend management meetings and provide summary of the contract performance, including recommendations for improvements to levels of service provided
- Work closely with service delivery management team to ensure we are continually being innovative in the way we deliver the service
- Ensure any customer satisfaction actions are implemented into the contract
- Understand, develop, manage and ensure delivery of the operational services is compliant with contractual commitments
- Ensure risk management framework for the ENNI contract is adhered to
- Understand and ensure adherence to corporate policy, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Assist the Customer Service Manager in developing a culture and programme of continuous improvement within Customer Support Services to support the agreed ENNI customer satisfaction targets
- Work with the teams to identify, manage and implement appropriate service improvement programmes (SIPs)
About Capita IT & Networks
Capita IT & Networks are a division of Capita plc, delivering a portfolio of IT infrastructure and network solutions covering everything from strategic and technical consulting, through to full outsourced solutions. We're currently one of the top five providers in the industry, and a market leader within the UK public sector with the number one market share in local government, education and health. We need your technical know-how to support us in offering our exceptional, scalable range of capabilities.
Capita is the lead service provider for EN(NI), a national programme in Northern Ireland that helps schools achieve new standards in front line teaching and learning through the delivery of enabling technology services. The programme is one of the largest and most comprehensive e-learning initiatives ever implemented in the UK and is centrally owned by C2k, a sub-division of the Education board acting as a collective customer for all 1100 state funded schools in Northern Ireland.
Through the supply of a comprehensive IT managed service that includes provision and support of networks, hosting, desktop, service desk, service management and multimedia and virtual learning environment resources, Capita has made a major contribution to the transformation of education in Northern Ireland.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27)
- Car allowance or company car
- Pension, life assurance, holiday buy, a cycle2work scheme…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing and leisure discounts
Don't underestimate the fact that you'll also be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Michael Rosbotham on for guidance.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.