Agricultural Manager (Accountant)
Are you looking to join a friendly and professional firm, where your input is appreciated and achievements recognised? Where you have the full support from Directors and Partners who will support you and who really want to see you succeed?
We are currently looking for an Accountant with experience in the Agricultural sector to join our client as an Agricultural Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently formed and fast growing department in the business.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Taunton. Salaries are DOE but highly competitive and benefits include, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, consideration to sabbatical requests and more!
You will be responsible for growing the department and overseeing a highly motivated and effective team alongside dealing with your own portfolio of agricultural clients.
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in accounts preparation for rural clients
- Experience in the rural community be it through work or personal life
- Provide a quality service to clients
- Experience of accounting packages and software
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and professional approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing firm with huge potential for the future.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.