Trade Marketing Manager
£35000 - £40000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Trade/Relationship Marketing Manager to join a fast paced organisation based on the outskirts of Cirencester
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing relationships with supplier brands to achieve joint business goals. This role is pivotal for building and maintaining relationships and opportunities between the business and supplier brands.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand buying strategy and represent the Marketing team with the voice of the customer.
- Develop the overarching Marketing Strategy & Plans for the business as they relate to supplier brand activation in line with marketing objectives.
- Joint Marketing Planning & Activation
- Act as primary point of contact for the Marketing team with supplier brands to define and deliver marketing exposure and activities in line with common objectives and opportunities in line with:
- Opportunities where supplier brands can make additional investment
- Build seasonal and annual joint marketing plans with each supplier brand including:
- Instore activation relating to a brand and/or product (throughout whole customer journey)
- Online presence
- Social Media exposure
- Database opportunities
- Instore events
- Product launches
- Ambassador/Influencer activation
- Deliver joint marketing plans by aligning with content, social, ecommerce and creative teams.
- Media calls to action
- Budget control & reporting
Report marketing activity to each supplier brand on a regular basis including measurable ROI where possible.
Negotiate and report marketing investment above and beyond basic contractual Marketing Contribution.
- Generous 25 Days annual leave plus the national Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Incredible Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Support for Reserve Forces Scheme
- Sabbatical leave
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Training Bursaries
- Amazing volunteering opportunities
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!