Credit Controller - Temporary to Permanent
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a temporary Credit Controller with the possibility of becoming permanent, within a well-established business in Ipswich Town Centre (Free parking on site).
Working as part of a small finance team, the role incorporates the duties of a credit controller as well as responsibility in maintaining the sales ledger and forecasting cashflow revenue.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To chase aged debt by letter, phone and email
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer’s accounts
- To manage queries on accounts and ensure resolutions
- Placing orders on hold for customers outside of trading terms
- Producing bank, cashflow and debtor reports for management
- Issuing invoices
- Reconciling bank receipts with customer accounts
- Cashflow revenue forecasting and maintenance
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Monthly statement runs
- Assisting with the year-end statutory audit
- Assisting other members of the finance team
Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP, so if you are immediately avaiable, please apply today.