Assistant Finance Business Partner
ASSISTANT FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
Curious about a position with MHR? You’ve come to the right place. MHR have been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
We are leaders in the HR and Payroll software sector, creating and developing our solutions to keep ahead of an ever-evolving world of work. With over 650 people working with us across three continents, we’re a fast-growing, family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the
world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We’ve developed game-changing software in HR and Payroll and we’ll need creative individuals to continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? Read on to find out how those dreams can become your new reality:
#EnableYourGreatness at MHR
MHR are looking to recruit an Assistant Finance Business Partner to assist with the preparation of monthly annual accounts and provide support to the rest of the department and business.
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Provide support to the business through business partnering including revenue reports, departmental P&L’s, revenue by customer, customer profitability, maintain forecasts and business planning
- Support business partners as required
- Excel skills
- High commercial focus
- You must be organised and able to prioritise under pressure
- Competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn’t novelties or gimmicky job titles, it’s our down to earth approach working with other people who want to do a job they’re proud of.
We give you time to develop in your role and as a person, so you start to do creative work that only you can do, rather than trying to work through other people’s methods, that don’t suit your working style.
We’re flexible, we embrace change and as we’re still owned by the original founders, so we’re incredibly proud of what we we’ve built from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something better, become part of the MHR family.