Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Birkenhead on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6-week contract.
- To be part of a highly motivated multi-disciplinary team providing high quality rehabilitation across intermediate care and community settings. Providing active therapy, promoting recovery and independence for a client group over the age of 18.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner without direct reference to a line manager or professional colleagues as required in community domiciliary settings.
- To provide a high standard of clinical care.
- To provide holistic assessment, develop and implement individual rehabilitation programmes for patients with a wide variety of clinical needs, including Biomechanical conditions, Diabetes, Chronic neuropathy, Connective tissue disorders, Vascular Problems, Neurological conditions, Orthopaedic conditions, Surgical Interventions, Cognitive dysfunction, Mental Health issues, Vulnerable patients.
- To develop knowledge and skills to ensure competency and safe patient care.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience
- Able to drive a car and have access to a suitable vehicle for work purposes.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Luke Aldred; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.