Nurseplus Mental Health Services are looking for experienced Prison Nurses to work ad hoc within Prisons across the country. We have specialist work available for Prison Nurses who have the following:
Registered Nurse/Valid PIN
Minimum of 6 months experience
Pay rates for specialist Mental Health Nurses RMN from 21.78 - 42.35 with weekly pay.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus Mental Health Services as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN:
- Right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Valid MOJ/CTC/NOMS Clearance - Desirable not essential
Benefits of working with Nurseplus Mental Health Services as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN :
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Dedicated Mental Health Services Team
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Training*
- FREE Uniform
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus Mental Health services is a growing division with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with over 55 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required unless you are on the update service.
Apply today for jobs in Lincoln
Please submit your application for immediate consideration