Shift Pattern including every other weekend.
Mon -Fri 8.00 - 17.00
Sat 9.00 - 17.00
Sun 10.00 - 16.00
The role is to support the Branch Manager with the following tasks:
- Deliver excellent customer service that exceeds all customer’s expectations
- Approaching customers and ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, courteously and as promptly as possible.
- Dealing with customers’ orders and queries in a confident, efficient and professional manner
- Comprehensive product knowledge (enabling alternatives to be suggested to customers and expert advice given)
- Wherever possible, identifying improvements to processes to enhance customer service, reduce costs, improve margin etc.
- Matching the needs of the customer to the best product available, remembering upselling and stock levels.
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked off accurately, promptly and that relevant paperwork is passed on efficiently and quickly.
- Resolving any customer issues/enquiries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Keeping paperwork precise and clear so that tasks may be followed by colleagues (particularly whoever is covering for your day off).
- Create effective, up-to-date displays in the showroom, ensuring that all products are clearly coded, priced and kept clean and well presented.
- Ensure specific customer requirements are processed efficiently, promptly and to meet delivery promise.
- Ensure all promises made to customers are realistic, achievable and are completed.
- Be prepared to deputise effectively in the absence of the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager.