Upto 35k DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an eCommerce Manager to join a continuously growing business based on the edge of Chippenham.
My client has a fantastic story to tell and with ambitious future plans is looking for an eCommerce Manager to lead the team, playing a part in shaping future eCommerce strategy and development.
Joining in a newly created role, the eCommerce Manager will be reporting directly to the COO, line managing one Web Executive as well as being the day to day point of contact for external agencies.
- Continual sales and performance analysis, ensuring traffic and conversion targets are achieved throughout the year
- Leading regular performance updates, creating and managing plans/tests for possible further improvements of all key sales-driving metrics
- Managing a campaign schedule of promotions- planning, preparing, launching and then optimising each in turn
- Continuously reviewing product page & sales performance, reworking content and promotional plans as required to drive sales and engagement
- Ensuring all products are created and optimised on the website including copywriting, identifying the best way to present features and benefits to end users
- Centralisation and sharing of content for franchises and partners
- Researching and briefing editorial and article content for multiple websites, aimed at driving SEO gains and building engagement through 'real’ and useful content
- Working closely with other teams and external agencies to source accurate, detailed and helpful product information on which to base copy and articles
- Drafting customer-facing emails using an email management , developing the tone of voice’ to deliver engaging and highly converting email communications
- Briefing basic email and website assets (headers, banners etc.) to in-house design resources
- Fielding all inbound web-related customer enquiries, resolving all to an exceptionally high standard
- Being one of the 'voices’ across social media, responding directly to customers in a timely and efficient manner
Skills & Experience
- eCommerce experience or retail/product/B2C
- An understanding of traffic conversion, product availability, pricing and product range
- Experience working with the presentation of a large range of products online
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to motivate, influence, challenge, take the initiative, make decisions, suggest alternatives, work to deadlines and schedules
- Copyrighting skills
- Strong level of general computer literacy, including prior experience with website content management and email management systems
- Understanding of Google Analytics, with an ability to implement reporting, interpret the data and derive insights
- Excellent attention to detail, including good spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Methodical and well organised
- A quick learner, willing to get involved in growing the business in any way
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with others
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!