Inchcape is a leading global automotive distributor and retailer operating in the premium vehicle sector, based in 32 international markets, currently employing 18000 people worldwide
Inchcape is one of the leading franchised retailer motor groups in the UK representing many of the world’s leading brands, with over 100 Retail Centres working in partnership with Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Toyota, Lexus, MINI and Porsche.Are you an incredibly talented Graphic Designer looking for a new challenge?
If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our in-house Design Studio team, based in Derby, working closely with the Divisional Marketing Managers to produce off and online material for a leading car retailer.
You will need to be passionate about design with a focused, positive attitude, the ability to hit the ground running and a CV/Portfolio that demonstrates your abilities. You must be capable of organising workloads, have great attention to detail and be a confident communicator.
- A relevant BA (Hons) degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience working in an agency/in-house environment.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to balance great design with meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will have proven experience of designing for print, web and digital.
- Ability to work in HTML/CSS an advantage but not essential.
- Adobe CS proficient, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
As an employee of Inchcape you will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
· 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Childcare voucher scheme
· Discount gym membership
· Vehicle purchase discount
· Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
· Cycle to work scheme
In your application, please include a link to your portfolio with your application and specify your salary expectations.