Registered Branch Manager - Domiciliary Care
Do you have experience of running an established Domiciliary branch as Registered Manager?
Do you have a passion for quality and providing person centred care to vulnerable people in the community?
We are working with a very established homecare service provider who requires a new RBM for their operations in Luton. This service requires strong turnaround experience to bring it back to its former glory. If you feel like the right person to take on this challenge please get in touch.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate a track record of turning around services and leading a company to achieving 'Good' overall after CQC inspection.
- Manage a large team of support workers and office staff to drive quality.
- Recruiting and inducting new Carers into the business.
- Ensuring that the working environment and company culture is magnetic to attract the best talent from the local area.
- A passion for providing Care and Leadership.
- Strong knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC compliance.
If you are interested in the role and meet the key criteria mentioned then please forward your up to date cv to or call to discuss things further.
***If this role isn't for you, but you are actively looking for work. I cover all Domiciliary care related vacancies in Bedfordshire. Call me if you are looking for help in securing a role
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database