£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 | Study Support |City Centre
As a Management Accountant you’ll be based in Central Bristol working within a market-leading, professional services business. This newly created role will be an excellent and challenging opportunity. You’ll use your technical background to own the preparation of the management accounts to provide analysis and insight into the business performance.
As a Management Accountant your responsibilities will include however will not be limited to;
- Prepare financial reports, including management accounts
- Produce weekly management information and KPIs
- Maintain up to date overhead cost analysis
- Monitor cash flow and funding availability, including production of regular forecasts
- Calculate and process internal company payroll, prepare and submit payroll returns to HMRC.
- Maintain the nominal ledger and chart of accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ideally part/newly qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to engage with finance/non-finance staff
- Great communication skills - ability to engage with a large variety of stakeholders
- Ideally 1-3 years experience within a similar position
Please call Anna Wozniak on OR click APPLY!